Man held without bail in fatal shooting near Millennium Park
A reputed gang member accused of killing a man near Millennium Park was ordered held without bond on Tuesday.By Rummana Hussain
More Top Stories
Indicted Chicago cop agrees to give up his gun
A Chicago Police officer will give up his gun and firearm owner’s ID card while facing charges that he violated the rights of two teens.
Charles Walgreen III dies; grandson of drugstore chain founder
Charles R. Walgreen III, chairman emeritus of Walgreen Co., died Monday at age 80 in his Lake Forest home.
Preliminary count shows CPS enrollment plunged since last year
Enrollment at Chicago Public Schools has dropped by 3.5 percent since last September, according to a preliminary count.
Five injured in Kennedy crash on North Side
Five people were seriously injured in a crash during the Tuesday morning commute on the Kennedy Expressway on the North Side.
- With Langford injured, Bears sign former Lions RB Joique Bell
- Derrick Rose inserts foot in mouth; Rajon Rondo just does work
- Ditka on Kaepernick: 'It pisses me off royally'
- Bowman on Panarin extension: 'It'll get done when it gets done'
- NHL becoming a speed-oriented league, but it's happening slowly
- Steinberg: Donald Trump is going to be elected president
- Clinton, Trump make history — debate likely broke ratings record
- Chicago State University has just 86 freshmen this fall
- Judge's ruling reduces Election Day registration in Illinois
- Obama guidance, press schedule, Sept. 27, 2016. DNC fundraiser
- Patients testify against Rockford doctor Charles Dehaan
- WATCHDOGS: Doctor, accused in sex cases, faces fraud sentencing
- WATCHDOGS: CHA sends rents to landlord jailed in heroin ring
- Koschman cop says city waited too long, can't punish him now
- WATCHDOGS: Embattled food trucks get conservative groups' support