Chicago March canceled, rally goes on but many still fill streets
The march and rally were part of a nationwide series, all set to be held the day after Trump took the oath of officeBy Sam Charles and Nader Issa
More Top Stories
Mattie Smith Colin, Defender reporter on Emmett Till, dead at 98
Mattie Smith Colin, who as a Chicago Defender reporter waited with Mamie Till Mobley for the train carrying home the body of Emmett Till, has died.
6 cops suspended for mishandling crash involving fire deputy
Six Police officers have been suspended for giving the third-highest ranking member of the Chicago Fire Department favored treatment.
Mitchell: ‘Hidden Figures’ pave way for next generation
Abbott Labs exec Corlis Murray didn’t have to see ‘Hidden Figures to appreciate the challenges the African-American women the movie portrayed faced.
Man shoots girlfriend, kidnaps her and 2 kids in South Chicago
Charges were pending against a man who allegedly shot his girlfriend and forced her and her two children into a vehicle Friday night in South Chicago
- THE WATCHDOGS: Ex-county housing chairman cashing in
- Noble disciplined 7 staffers for postcards, then gave one a raise
- THE WATCHDOGS: Sex predators living in public housing despite ban
- WATCHDOGS: Zion's nuclear fallout; still reeling from '98 closing
- WATCHDOGS: Crooked pol's pension take was $2M; now widow collects
- Sneed exclusive: Pritzker goes on gubernatorial 'listening tour'
- Sweet: President Trump misses chance to unite country in speech
- Mitchell: 'Hidden Figures' pave way for next generation
- Brown: Trump believes what he's saying — and that's what's scary
- Text of President Donald Trump's Inauguration Speech