CPD whistleblower interviewed by feds probing department
Shannon Spalding bucked the “code” of silencein 2007, when she went to the FBI to push for an investigation of rogue narcotics officer Ronald Watts.By Andy Grimm
More Top Stories
Police capture man wanted in murder of CN security guard
During an undercover operation Sunday evening, police captured a man wanted for the murder of a CN security guard.
- THE WATCHDOGS: Taxpayers paying for UNO schools — again
- WATCHDOGS: Chicago’s deadliest neighborhoods get greenest cops
- WATCHDOGS: Political insiders cashed in on failed O’Hare project
- Ex-Outlaws biker boss speaks out, sees trouble with Hells Angels
- THE WATCHDOGS: Residential tax cheats cost Cook County millions
- Obama lauds 'powerhouse vocals' of Kennedy honoree Mavis Staples
- After a schism, casting a new light on Neo-Futurists
- Director: Star didn't consent to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene
- 'Real O'Neals' star likes the 'intoxicated characters' of Chicago
- Disco Demolition gets a tipsy retelling on 'Drunk History'
- Editorial: Dumping Obamacare without a better plan is cruel
- Laura Washington: With all respect, it was a real reporter's show
- Monday letters: Like after a flood, declare state of emergency
- Editorial: A reality check for CPS: How to make up $215 million?
- Jack Higgins' perspective for December 4, 2016