Police are warning residents on the West Side of a recent string of home and apartment burglaries.
In incidents, burglars entered apartments and home through windows or door and stole jewelry, cash and other miscellaneous items, according to a community alert from Chicago Police.
The nine incidents have all occurred since May 20 from Central Park to Laramie, and Division to Armitage, police said.
The burglaries happened:
– about 4:30 p.m. June 8 in the 4100 block of West Potomac;
– about 9:30 a.m. June 8 in the 1800 block of North Keystone;
– between 1:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. May 29 in the 4900 block of West Crystal;
– between 7:30 p.m. May 22 and 1 p.m. May 23 in the 1300 block of North Hamlin;
– between 11:30 a.m. May 22 and 9 a.m. May 23 in the 1600 block of North Kildare;
– about 9 p.m. May 24 in the 1300 block of North Ridgeway; and
– about 4:30 p.m. may 20 in the 1500 block of North Lavergne.
There were also two incidents between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. May 20 in the 3600 block of West Wabansia, police said.
Anyone with information on the burglaries is asked to contact Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.