Police issued an alert after a string of home burglaries on the North Side.
In each incident, the suspects either pry open a door, make entry through a window or push out an air conditioning unit, according to a statement from Chicago Police.
The burglaries occurred:
- 10:15 p.m. May 17 in the 6000 block of North Wolcott
- Between 5 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. on May 21, 22 in the 6600 block of North Seeley
- Between 10 p.m. and 6:45 a.m. on May 25, 26 in the 6100 block of North Damen
- About midnight May 28 in the 2100 block of West Hood
- 9:15 a.m. May 30 in the 6500 block of North Hoyne
- Between 9:30 p.m. and 2 a.m. on May 30, 31 in the 6200 block of North Oakley
Further details were not available.