Three teenagers were arrested Friday for a series of vehicle thefts and robberies over the past two months in northwest suburban Elgin.
Two 14-year-olds and a 16-year-old broke into unlocked vehicles with visible valuables and stole vehicles that had keys inside, according to a statement from the Elgin Police Department.
The incidents occurred:
- burglary to vehicle Aug. 7 in the 200 block of Adams Street;
- burglary to vehicle Aug. 28 in the 600 block of West Highland Avenue;
- burglary to vehicle Sept. 4 in the 600 block of Van Street;
- burglary to vehicle Sept. 6 in the 100 block of Wilcox Avenue;
- stolen vehicle Sept. 7 in the 200 block of South Edison;
- stolen vehicle Sept. 8 in the 1000 block of Van Street;
- burglary to vehicle Sept. 12 in the 400 block of Hubbard Street;
- stolen vehicle Sept. 15 in the 200 block of Orchard Street;
- theft Sept. 16 in the 200 block of Perry Street.
‘30 for 30’ bio traces his life as high school and UCLA phenom, activist, NBA pro and controversial commentator.
It takes stars to win in the NFL, and while the Bears have a long list of players with potential, they need to see some arrivals this season.
In the Cubs’ 2-1 win Friday, Taillon held the Padres to one run and three hits in 5 2⁄3 innings.
48 shot and 12 slain over the Memorial Day weekend, the worst once since 2015