Police are warning Southwest Side residents of a string of recent burglaries this month in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood.
The burglars gained entry into homes through a rear door or window and stole property from inside, according to a community alert from Chicago Police.
The burglaries happened:
• about 10:15 a.m. Nov. 4 in the 5100 block of South Keeler;
• about 9:20 a.m. Nov. 5 in the 5200 block of South Kostner;
• about 10:20 p.m. Nov. 5 in the 4800 block of South Kolin;
• about 9:30 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 5100 block of South Tripp;
• about 6:50 a.m. Nov. 10 in the 5000 block of South Keeler;
• about 2:30 p.m. Nov. 11 in the 4900 block of South Knox; and
• about 11:15 p.m. Nov. 13 in the 4800 block of South Kostner.
Anyone with information about these burglaries should contact Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8382.