An Aurora man has been charged with robbing six fast food restaurants in the western suburbs over the past two weeks.
Cord Greenwall, 27, of the 200 block of Hill Avenue in Aurora faces four counts of aggravated robbery and two counts of robbery, according to the DuPage County state’s attorney’s office.
During each robbery, Greenwall walked into a restaurant and demanded money from the cash register before fleeing, according to a statement from prosecutors. No one was hurt during any of the robberies.
The robberies happened at:
- Papa John’s at 3015 E. New York St. in Aurora on Feb. 15;
- Subway at 2916 Ogden Ave. in Aurora on Feb. 17;
- Dunkin Donuts at 1237 N. Eola Rd. in Aurora on Feb. 18;
- Papa John’s at 1220 W. Ogden Ave. in Naperville on Feb. 20;
- Subway at 2916 Ogden Ave. in Aurora on Feb. 27; and
- Burger King at 2333 Ogden Ave. in Aurora on Feb. 29.
Judge Robert Miller ordered Greenwall held on a $550,000 bond Tuesday afternoon, according to the statement. He is next scheduled to appear in court March 15.