clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Fire damages Naperville assisted-living center

A fire Wednesday at an assisted-living center in Naperville damaged the building’s roof, third-story ceiling and offices, but no one was hurt, and the facility remains open.

Crews responding to the center at 720 Raymond Dr. shortly after 6 a.m. found smoke coming through the roof, according to the Naperville Fire Department, but were quickly able to extinguish the fire, which they said was determined to be accidental.