Police are warning Northwest Side residents after several recent home break-ins were reported in the Portage Park neighborhood.
At least one suspect enters apartments or houses through windows or doors, and takes electronics, jewelry, cash and other items, according to a community alert from Area North detectives.
The burglaries happened:
- between 1-7:30 p.m. July 25-Aug. 2 in the 5500 block of West Addison;
- between 2-5:35 p.m. Aug. 4-7 in the 5500 block of West Henderson;
- about 2 p.m. Aug. 6 in the 5400 block of West Henderson;
- about 7:30 a.m. Aug. 8 in the 6900 block of West Addison; and
- about 4:40 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 6100 block of West Addison.
Anyone with information should call Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.
Breezy Netflix show pairs the engaging, agelessly handsome actor with his son.
The actor said on Instagram that she and her husband were on their way to a school conference when they helped children escaping the Covenant School shooter to safety.
Proposed legislation would let the Transportation Security Administration ban people convicted or fined for assaulting or interfering with airline crew members.
Fire officials said the high-speed crash occurred on West Columbus Avenue at 83rd Street. Three people are in serious to critical condition, and one is in traumatic arrest.