Chicago Police are warning residents of burglaries in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
Suspects entered residences through a rear window and took property, according to a community alert from police.
The incidents happened:
- about 7 a.m. July 23 in the 2500 block of West Marquette;
- about 4 a.m. July 26 in the 6700 block of South Maplewood;
- about 6 a.m. July 26 in the 6800 block of South Rockwell;
- about 6 a.m. July 26 in the 2500 block of West Marquette;
- about 4:08 a.m. July 30 in the 6700 block of South Maplewood;
- and about 8 a.m. Aug. 5 in the 6800 block of South Rockwell.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8382.
Thinking ahead to your next few meals? Here are some main dishes and sides to try.
We all love upsets in the NCAA Tournament, but let’s show some compassion to Purdue big man Zach Edey.
Mitchell was exploited on three Avalanche goals as the Hawks lost 5-0 on Monday. Plus, Jack Johnson describes his trade process and coach Luke Richardson gives some injury updates.
Shohei Ohtani sparked a ninth-inning rally with a leadoff double, and Munetaka Murakami hit a walk-off, two-run double to lift Japan over Mexico 6-5 on Monday night.