A man suspected of at least five other bank robberies in western suburbs over the summer committed his sixth heist Tuesday morning in Glendale Heights.
The robbery happened at 10:39 a.m. Tuesday at the Chase Bank branch at 2150 Bloomingdale Rd. in Glendale Heights, according to the FBI.
The same man is suspected of robbing five other banks in the last three months:
- at 12:23 p.m. Sept. 2 at the West Suburban Bank branch at 17W754 St. in Oak Brook Terrace.
- at 1:46 p.m. Aug. 23 at the BMO Harris branch at 625 Army Trail Rd. in Addison;
- at 1:13 p.m. Aug. 13 at the Chase Bank branch at 2555 Golf Rd. in Hoffman Estates;
- at 11:50 a.m. Aug. 8 at a PNC Bank branch at 300 Holmes Ave. in Clarendon Hills; and
- at 12:41 p.m. June 22 at a US Bank branch at 5401 St. Charles Rd. in Berkeley.
He is described a black man in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-4 with a medium build, according to the FBI. He has not shown a weapon during the robberies.
A reward is being offered. Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI’s Chicago office at (312) 421-6700.