A series of home burglaries were reported earlier this month in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
In each incident, someone forced entry into a home and stole items from within, according to a community alert from Chicago Police.
The burglaries occurred:
- At 11:08 a.m. April 1 in the 4900 block of South Campbell;
- Between 6 p.m. April 7 and 5 p.m. April 11 in the 5100 block of South Francisco;
- At 12:09 p.m. April 17 in the 5400 block of South Sacramento;
- At 9:45 a.m. April 17 in the 5300 block of South Fairfield; and
- Between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. April 17 in the 5400 block of South Artesian.
Anyone with information about the break-ins is asked to call Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8382.