Health-conscious Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen eschew white sugar, flour

SHARE Health-conscious Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen eschew white sugar, flour

Want some insight into what foods superstar quarterback Tom Brady and his supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen regularly consumethat helps keep them fit and healthy (okay in addition to monster workouts and personal trainers)? And what foods do they totally avoid?

The couple’s personal chef Allen Campbell tells all in an interview with Boston.com.

Campbell, “obsessed with plant-based diets,” says the couple is the first family he has ever worked for as a personal chef. Theimpossibly good-looking duodoes not consume white sugar (remember Brady recently chastising Frosted Flakes?) or flour.

“My philosophy is that a plant-based diet has the power to reverse and prevent disease,” Campbell tells the website. He reveals that 80 percent of what the couple eats is organic vegetables (Brady avoids fruits); the other 20 percent is lean meats. Brady rarely eats tomatoes.

For more on the couple’s meals and the chef’s healthy food tips, read the full interview with Campbell here.


The Latest
Banning abortion is religious oppression.
The longtime West Side congressman is locked in a Democratic primary with community activist Kina Collins.
Ride-hailing drivers and food delivery workers in Chicago are adjusting their driving habits to make up for the rising cost of fuel.
The area recently made history by gaining its first Asian American City Council member, and this same area should make history by being allowed to have its own high school.
Cecilia Thomas was inside a car when another car approached and someone inside the second car opened fire, striking her in the head, police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office said.