Chicago police are warning residents of a string of burglaries reported in November and December in West Garfield Park on the West Side.
In each incident, someone forced their way into an apartment or residence and stole televisions, other electronics and clothing, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
These burglaries happened:
- About 1:05 p.m. Nov. 22, in the 4300 block of West Jackson Boulevard;
- About 8:30 a.m. Nov. 24, in the 4300 block of West Wilcox Street;
- About 11:50 a.m. Dec. 5, in the 4000 block of West Adams Street;
- Between 1:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. Dec. 5 and 6, in the 4300 block of West Adams Street;
- About 7:15 p.m. Dec. 8, in the 4300 block of West Monroe Street; and
- About 6:30 p.m. Dec. 16, in the 4200 block of West Monroe Street.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Area North detectives at 312-744-8263.