Police are warning residents about a series of home burglaries last month in the Bronzeville and North Kenwood neighborhoods on the South Side.
In each case, someone entered an apartment through a front or rear door in order to steal TVs, computers, jewelry and other property from inside, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
The break-ins occurred:
- Jan. 6 in the 500 block of East 46th Place;
- Between Jan. 8 and Jan. 9 in the 4400 block of South Drexel Boulevard;
- Jan. 10 in the 4500 block of South King Drive;
- Jan. 10 in the 4300 block of South Greenwood Avenue;
- Jan. 11 in the 4300 block of South St. Lawrence Avenue; and
- Jan. 11 in the 4400 block of South Drexel Boulevard.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8380.
Bridget Altenburg joins Skills For Chicagoland’s Future to lead the organization’s expansion to as many as 25 cities.
Smith finished with 18 points, five rebounds and five assists. Evans added 20 points, seven assists, three steals and two rebounds.
The three had been traveling at high speeds in a car that was sought in connection with ‘other incidents that occurred in multiple jurisdictions,’ Calumet City police said.
The Sky’s new valuation of $85 million conducted by Chicago investment bank Loop Capital makes it the second-highest in the league behind the Storm.