Andre Allen, a 49-year-old man reported missing April 1 from South Shore, has been located, Chicago police said.
Police canceled a missing person alert Friday.
Next Up In News
- Lorli von Trapp Campbell, of ‘Sound of Music’ family, dies at 90
- Cook County’s gun, ammunition taxes shot down because they ‘burden a law-abiding citizen’s right to acquire a firearm’
- New initiative aimed at helping suburban immigrants access health care options
- Pritzker touts job training program and potential business incentives to give a jolt to electric vehicle industry in Illinois
- Judge scolds city, police union over vax mandate legal battle: ‘Everybody that’s involved here is in public service’
- Washington, D.C.’s first gun violence prevention director targets violence like it’s a disease
Sign up for the newsletter Breaking News
Know about breaking news as it happens. We follow the stories and update you as they develop.