- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday’s Celtics vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics and Bulls player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 6
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Celtics players for Wednesday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+13.25 Units / 35% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+11.10 Units / 50% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.05 Units / 31% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+8.70 Units / 28% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 21 games (+6.25 Units / 26% ROI)
Bulls Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 6
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Bulls players for Wednesday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 20 games at home (+15.40 Units / 49% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Blocks Under in his last 13 games at home (+13.00 Units / 16% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+10.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 20 games at home (+7.70 Units / 30% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+7.25 Units / 35% ROI)
Chicago Bulls vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams had surgery on his left knee and is expected to return in 4-6 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Nik Stauskas (Celtics): Stauskas did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 3) game against Washington.
- Zach LaVine (Bulls): The Bulls have listed LaVine as QUESTIONABLE for Tuesday’s game (Apr. 5) against the Bucks.
- Matt Thomas (Bulls): The Bulls have listed Thomas as QUESTIONABLE for Tuesday’s game (Apr. 5) against the Bucks.
Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bullls announced that Ball will undergo surgery on his left knee and is expected to return in 6-8 weeks.
|||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-7.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||-300|
|Chicago Bulls||+7.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||240|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks