- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday’s Clippers vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:30pm EDT in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers and Timberwolves player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Clippers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 12
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Clippers players for Tuesday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Luke Kennard has hit the Blocks Under in his last 22 away games (+22.00 Units / 4% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 12 away games (+13.65 Units / 114% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 37 away games (+9.50 Units / 21% ROI)
- Luke Kennard has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 away games (+7.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+5.80 Units / 21% ROI)
Timberwolves Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 12
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Timberwolves players for Tuesday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.90 Units / 48% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.70 Units / 38% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.65 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.60 Units / 32% ROI)
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.