- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday’s Raptors vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors and 76ers player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Raptors Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 25
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Raptors players for Monday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 17 away games (+9.75 Units / 48% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.65 Units / 28% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+4.80 Units / 41% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 8 away games (+4.10 Units / 39% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Points Under in 5 of his last 6 away games (+3.90 Units / 57% ROI)
76ers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 25
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for 76ers players for Monday’s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Georges Niang has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 26 of his last 37 games (+15.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Matisse Thybulle has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 22 games at home (+13.35 Units / 46% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 34 games (+13.15 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 28 of his last 47 games (+9.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+8.15 Units / 38% ROI)
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Fred VanVleet (Raptors): VanVleet is questionable for Monday’s (Apr. 25) game against Philadelphia.
- Charles Bassey (76ers): Bassey is out for Monday’s (Apr. 25) game against Toronto.
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|+7.5 -110||O 209.5 -110||260|
|-7.5 -110||U 209.5 -110||-350|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.