Three days after the end of the NFL draft, the Bears signed 11 undrafted free agents Tuesday.
None is a quarterback, and the most well-known among the group figures to be Buffalo linebacker Ledarius Mack, Khalil’s brother.
•Mississippi State defensive tackle Lee Autry — He missed eight games last year for violating team rules.
• Yale guard Dieter Eiselen — A South African former rugby player and Olympic weightlifter, Eiselen started playing football six years ago.
• Maryland linebacker Keandre Jones — He played 34 games at Ohio State before transferring last year to be close to his home of Olney. Md.
• Western Illinois linebacker LaCale London — The Peoria High School alum spent the last two years at WIU after playing in junior college.
• Buffalo linebacker Ledarius Mack — Khalil Mack’s little brother posted eight sacks last year.
• FIU running back Napoleon Maxwell —He finished last season with 675 rushing yards, second-most on the team.
• Duke defensive tackle Trevor McSwain — He played 1,874 snaps for the Blue Devils over 49 games and 18 starts.
• Oregon State running back Artavis Pierce — He ran for 873 yards last year and will try to beat out another former Beavers running back in Ryan Nall.
• FAU linebacker Rashad Smith — Was among the top 100 in the country in tackles, interceptions and fumble recoveries.
• LSU tackle Badara Traore — He started three games for the national champs last year: against Georgia Southern, Ole Miss and Arkansas.
• Kentucky receiver Ahmad Wagner — A basketball player at Iowa for three years, he transferred to play two seasons for the Wildcats. He had 15 catches for 254 yards last year.