Chicago police are warning Garfield Ridge residents about a string of recent burglaries in the Southwest Side neighborhood.
In each incident, someone broke into a home or garage and stole property from inside, Chicago police said.
At least five burglaries were reported in the morning and afternoon hours between Nov. 21 and Nov. 27, police said. They happened in:
· The 5500 block of South Natchez Avenue;
· The 5600 block of South Oak Park Avenue;
· The 5300 block of South Natchez Avenue;
· The 5200 block of South Neva Avenue; and
· The 5300 block of South Neenah Avenue.
Three males are suspected in the burglaries, police said.
Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8380.