Police are warning South Siders after someone broke into homes in Rosemoor, Roseland, Longwood Manor, Princeton Park and Burnside.
Someone entered the homes through an open window or shattered it, rummaged throughout the property and stole various items in each case, Chicago police said in an alert.
The burglaries happened:
• At 3:15 p.m. May 22 in the 9600 block of South Forest Avenue
• At 9:26 p.m. May 29 in the 9400 block of South Michigan Avenue
• At 2 a.m. June 2 in the 9500 block of South LaSalle Street
• At 7:30 a.m. June 5 in the 300 Block of West 91st Place
• At 10:39 p.m. June 8 in the 600 block of East 92nd Place
Police don’t have a description of the suspect.
Anyone with information about the burglaries should call Area South detectives at 312-747-8273.