Chicago police are warning Lawndale residents about several parked vehicles that were reported stolen in July from the West Side neighborhood.
According to police, the incidents occurred between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. July 10 in
- The 2100 block of South Harding Avenue;
- The 4100 block of West 21st Street;
- The 2300 block of West 23rd Street;
- The 4000 block of West 21st Street; and
- The 4300 block of West 15th Street.
An additional theft happened between 6:30 p.m. July 11 and 3:40 a.m. July 12 in the 2600 block of South Ridgeway Avenue, police said.
Police did not provide a description of any suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8380.