Police are warning residents of a series of robberies that were reported over the last few weeks in Chicago Lawn and Marquette Park on the Southwest Side.
In each case, a person or a group of people approached someone and demanded property, Chicago police said in a community alert.
The robberies happened:
- About 5:20 a.m. Aug. 7 in the 6400 block of South Maplewood Avenue
- About 6 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 6300 block of South Mozart Avenue
- About 7:20 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 6300 block of South Talman Avenue
- About 2:30 am. Aug. 14 in the 6200 block of South Sacramento Avenue
- About 5 p.m. Aug. 20 in the 6300 block of South Albany Avenue
- About 5:30 a.m. Aug. 20 in the 2600 block of West 64th Street
The suspects are described as one to four men between the ages of 18 and 30, standing 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-11 and weighing 135-160 pounds.
Anyone with information should call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8380.