Police warn of West Side apartment burglaries
Subscribe for unlimited digital access.
Try one month for $1!
Subscribe for unlimited digital access. Try one month for $1!
Police issued an alert about several apartment burglaries that occurred on the West Side.
The burglaries happened between Nov. 30 and Dec. 8, Chicago Police said in a statement. In each instance, one or more people enter an apartment building and steal items.
The burglaries occurred:
- On Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 in the 2300 block of Cortez
- On Dec. 3 in the 900 block of Honore
- On Dec. 4 in the 900 block of Hoyne
- On Dec. 5 in the 1800 block of West Haddon
- On Dec. 8 in the 2300 block of West Rice
- On Dec. 2 in the 2300 block of West Warren
- On Dec. 4 in the 2100 block of Washington
- On Dec. 9 in the 2200 block of West Maypole
The burglaries happened during the day and evening, police said. Anyone with information should contact Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8382.