Want some insight into what foods superstar quarterback Tom Brady and his supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen regularly consume that help keep them fit and healthy (okay in addition to monster workouts and personal trainers)? And what foods do they totally avoid?
The couple’s personal chef Allen Campbell tells all in an interview with Boston.com.
“My philosophy is that a plant-based diet has the power to reverse and prevent disease,” Campbell tells the website. He reveals that 80 percent of what the couple eats is organic fruits and vegetables; the other 20 percent is lean meats.
Read more here.
Photo caption: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady attend a New York City gala in 2014. | Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images