JOB OPENING: Outbound Customer Service Representative
Outbound Customer Service Representatives provide support to the established customer base of the Chicago Sun Times. Essential duties include, updating payment methods, reminding customers to make a payment, calling a customer about an overdue balance so the customer can schedule a payment, and attempting to convince lapsed customers to resume delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with customers that already have accounts or service.
- Managing outbound calls in a timely manner
- Following call center scripts when handling a variety of topics
- Being able to identify customer needs
- Providing solutions for customers in need
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving goals
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree or equivalent
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Outbound Customer Service Representative in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
This is a non-union (exempt) position. Sun-Times Media Productions LLC does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.