May 1, 2008
From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska…
THE “LATE SHOW” TOP TEN
“Surprising Facts About Barack Obama”
[As presented by Democratic Presidential Candidate Sen. Barack Obama on the Thursday, May 1 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.]
10. My first act as President will be to stop the fighting between Lauren and Heidi on The Hills.
9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.
8. When I tell my kids to clean their room, I finish with, Im Barack Obama and I approved this message.
7. Throughout high school, I was consistently voted Barackiest.
6. Earlier today I bowled a 39.
5. I have cancelled all my appearances the day the Sex and the City movie opens.
4. Its the birthplace of Fred Astaire. (Sorry, thats a surprising fact about Omaha)
3. We are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite Colonel John.
2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten, but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul?
1. I have not slept since October.
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Maria Pope, Jude Brennan and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.
* * *