Many of you have asked about Halas Hall, the Bears’ headquarters in Lake Forest.
Well, the Bears are hosting a Holiday Huddle at Halas Hall, to benefit Gridiron Alliance, a non-profit that helps former high school athletes who were “catastrophically” injured while playing school sports. The non-profit also promotes safety education and injury prevention, and the care of student-athletes.
The Holiday Huddle is Friday, Dec. 9, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $125 apiece.
Among the opportunities:
* To mingle with Bears players, alumni and staff, as well as Chicago sports personalities.
* Guided tours of the Bears training facilities
* Photo opportunities with Super Bowl XX trophy and candid shots with players
* Tours of the Walter Payton Center
* Auction of collectible memorabilia and other unique items.
* Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
For more info, click on this link