clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Woman sickened by carbon monoxide in Uptown

Sun-Times file photo

A woman was taken to a hospital for an evaluation after she was sickened by carbon monoxide fumes Sunday afternoon in the Uptown neighborhood.

Firefighters responded to a HazMat situation in the 4900 block of North Winthrop about 12:30 p.m., according to Fire Media Affairs.

The 25-year-old woman was taken from the residence to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, where her condition was stabilized, according to fire media.

No one else was transported.