Three children and three adults were hospitalized early Friday after carbon monoxide was detected inside a home in Back of the Yards on the South Side.
Chicago fire officials found dangerous levels of carbon monoxide after conducting a check about 3 a.m. in the 4900 block of South Seeley Avenue, Chicago police said.
Three children and three adults were sent to Holy Cross Hospital as a precaution and were reported in good condition, officials said.
Fire officials secured a gas line until the investigation was complete.
Friend says actor died at his home in Beverly Hills, California, after contracting hepatitis.
Marina Mabrey led the Sky with 23 points, eight assists and five rebounds.
“Having an opportunity to make an impact, whatever that role may be, I’m looking forward to it. I have that starting role right now, but I’m taking it game by game.”
With more than 99% of votes counted, unofficial results showed Recep Tayyip Erdogan with 52% of the vote, compared with 48% for his challenger, Kemal Kilicdaroglu.