Fire extinguished in Rosemont convention center bathroom
Subscribe for unlimited digital access.
Try one month for $1!
Subscribe for unlimited digital access. Try one month for $1!
A small fire broke out Saturday morning at a convention center in northwest suburban Rosemont.
The Rosemont Public Safety Department responded at 11:27 a.m. to a report of the smell of smoke at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, authorities said in a statement. A small fire was found in a public restroom and quickly put out with a fire extinguisher.
No injuries have been reported, the safety department said.
The Rosemont Public Safety Department was investigating the fire.