No one hurt in Naperville garage fire
Subscribe for unlimited digital access.
Try one month for $1!
Subscribe for unlimited digital access. Try one month for $1!
No one was injured in a garage fire Monday morning in west suburban Naperville.
Twenty-six firefighters responded to a report of fire in a detached garage in the 800 block of Pomeroon Street at 5:05 a.m., according to a statement from the Naperville fire department.
The fire was burning on the exterior of the garage and was quickly extinguished, according to the statement. No residents or firefighters were injured.
A fire investigator determined that the blaze originated in an exterior coach light and was electrical in nature.