NFL Week 15: Thursday Night Football preview – Broncos at Colts
Subscribe for unlimited digital access.
Try one month for $1!
Subscribe for unlimited digital access. Try one month for $1!
Mark Potash’s breaks down the Broncos-Colts game on “Thursday Night Football.”
Broncos at Colts
- Time: 7:25 p.m., Ch. 5, NFL.
- Line: Broncos by 2½. Total: 40½.
- Records (overall/ATS): Broncos 4-9/3-9-1; Colts 3-10/6-7.
- Outlook: Even if nobody gets hurt, this matchup isn’t likely to breathe life into the withering ‘‘Thursday Night Football’’ series. Both teams are out of the playoff hunt, with mediocre quarterback play. Broncos rank No. 1 in total defense but No. 24 in points allowed, with five return touchdowns being part of the problem. If Trevor Siemian can just avoid giving up TDs, Broncos seem like the pick. But then again, the Broncos are 0-6 ATS on the road; Colts are 4-2 ATS at home.
- Mark Potash’s pick: Broncos 27, Colts 17.