Next Up In News
- Chicago activist who declared ‘we are patriots’ charged in Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol breach
- Chicago police officer, suspect wounded in shootout during South Side traffic stop
- What Chicago Mayor Lightfoot did for 53 minutes and 25 seconds in Washington D.C.
- City drops COVID-19 vaccine mandate lawsuit against police union
- Since City Council can’t agree on a new ward map, it must listen to what the public says
- Chicago activists call on Supreme Court to protect Roe v. Wade decision in wake of controversial Mississippi law