The Suns have the No. 1 overall pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, which will be held Thursday night in Brooklyn. Phoenix won the lottery after a 21-61 season and will have the chance to pick a stud prospect to join Devin Booker, Josh Jackson and Dragan Bender as potential foundational pieces in the desert.
Arizona center DeAndre Ayton, Slovenian guard Luka Doncic, Duke big man Marvin Bagley III and Missouri swingman Michael Porter are among the draft’s top players. Ayton is widely considered the favorite to be the Suns’ pick.
The draft includes two rounds that feature 30 picks apiece. The first 13 picks in the first round were determined by the lottery. The remaining draft order is determined by reverse order of the previous season’s standings.
Here’s the full order of selections for this year’s NBA Draft.
2018 NBA Draft order
- Cavaliers (from Nets via Celtics)
- 76ers (from Lakers via Suns)
- Clippers (from Pistons)
- Suns (from Heat)
- Trail Blazers
- Lakers (from Cavs via Blazers)
- Nets (from Raptors)
- Hawks (from Rockets via Clippers)
37. Knicks (from BULLS via Thunder)
38. 76ers (from Nets)
39. 76ers (from Knicks)
40. Nets (from Lakers via Magic and Raptors)
41. Magic (from Hornets via Grizzlies and Suns)
43. Nuggets (from Clippers via Knicks)
45. Nets (from Bucks)
46. Rockets (from Heat via Grizzlies)
47. 76ers (from Lakers via Nuggets, Jazz and Bulls)
51. Pelicans (from Bulls via Heat and Pelicans)
54. Mavericks (from Trail Blazers via Nuggets)
57. Thunder (via Celtics)
58. Nuggets (via Warriors)
59. Suns (via Raptors)
60. 76ers (via Rockets)