Bronzeville residents are on alert after several air conditioner and condenser units were stolen from homes in the South Side neighborhood, according to Chicago police.
The thefts happened:
· About 3 a.m., June 29 in the 4200 block of South Vincennes Avenue;
· About 12:45 p.m., June 29 in the 500 block of East 42nd Street;
· About 3 p.m., June 29 in the 4600 block of South Vincennes Avenue;
· Between 4 p.m., July 6 and 8 a.m., July 8 in the 600 block of East 42nd Street; and
· Between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m., July 11 in the 4100 block of South Calumet Avenue.
Three males are suspected in these thefts, police said, but no description was provided.
Anyone with information about the thefts is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8384.
Michael Madigan and Michael McClain discuss an issue involving then-Senate President John Cullerton and anti-Madigan political ads from Senate Democrats.
Construction beings Monday night on the inbound lanes of the expressway and will continue through the summer. It is sure to cause headaches for Chicagoland drivers.
Veteran state lawmaker tells jurors in ComEd bribery trial that former Speaker Michael Madigan ruled ‘through fear and intimidation’
When asked what Madigan valued most in other legislators, state Rep. Robert “Bob” Rita answered, “loyalty.”
The Biden administration plan to impose a child care requirement on the semiconductor industry is a start.
Three years ago, the hustle and bustle that is Chicago went silent.