Chicago police are warning South Side residents of burglaries that occurred in July in Gresham, Englewood and Chatham.
In each incident, an unknown person was able to break into a residence and take items like televisions, gaming systems and miscellaneous items, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
Police said the burglaries happened in the evening hours on:
- July 9 in the 600 block of West 77th Street;
- July 10 in the 800 block of West 76th Street;
- July 13 in the 400 block of West 80th Street;
- July 15 in the 500 block of West 80th Street; and
- July 17 in the 7900 block of South Emerald Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area South detectives at 312-747-8273.