Police are warning residents on the West Side of a recent string of home burglaries in the East Garfield Park neighborhood.
In each incident, a burglar unlawfully entered a home through the window or door and stole televisions, jewelry, video game systems, tablets and money, according to a community alert from Chicago Police.
The burglaries happened:
- between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. Nov. 21 in the 3700 block of West Polk;
- between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Nov. 15 in the 3700 block of West Polk;
- between noon and 8:40 p.m. Nov. 11 in the 700 block of South St. Louis;
- between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. Nov. 8 in the 3600 block of West Flournoy; and
- between midnight and 7:45 a.m. Nov. 5 in the 1100 block of South Central Park.
Anyone with information on the burglaries is asked to contact Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.