A series of residential burglaries reported in September on the Northwest Side prompted police to issue a community alert Saturday.
In the burglaries, electronics, jewelry, cash and other miscellaneous items were reported stolen, according to Chicago Police. Deceptiveruses to gain access to the homes were also reported.
The burglaries occurred:
• Between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 5700 block of West Wilson;
• at 4:54 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 5300 block of North Mulligan;
• between 2 a.m. and 9 a.m. Sept. 21 in the 6100 block of West Higgins;
• between 12:54 p.m. and 1:35 p.m. Sept. 30 in the 6300 block of West Bryn Mawr; and
• at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 30 in the 5100 block of North Monitor.
Anyone with information should contact Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.