An instant pot made by Double Insight is being recalled because it poses a fire hazard.
The Gem 65 model 8-in-1 multicooker was sold only at Walmart. About 104,000 of the instant pots were sold between August 2017 and January 2018. It cost about $80.
Double Insight said a manufacturing defect can cause the multicooker to overheat and melt on the underside, posing a fire hazard.
Owners should stop using the instant pot, uplug it and return the appliance to Walmart for a free replacement, the company said.
Double Insight said it has received 107 reports of overheating, five resulting in minor property damage. No injuries have been reported.