Chicago police are warning residents of a string of apartment burglaries reported in February in Bronzeville on the South Side.
In each incident someone forced their way into the back door of apartments and stole property, Chicago police said in a community alert.
The burglaries happened:
- Between 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Feb. 5 in the 4600 block of South Vincennes Avenue;
- Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 4400 block of South Calumet Avenue;
- About 8:40 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 5200 block of South Calumet Avenue;
- Between 6 p.m. Feb 14 and 1 p.m. Feb. 19 in the 300 block of East 48th Street;
- Between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Feb. 21 in the 4300 block of South St. Lawrence Avenue;
- Between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Feb. 24 in the 4500 block of South Calumet Avenue;
- Between 3 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Feb. 26 in the 100 block of East 49th Street.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Area Central detectives at 312-747-8380.