Police are investigating a series of burglaries this month in Chicago Lawn on the Southwest Side.
In each case, someone entered homes and garage and stole items, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
The break-ins occurred:
- About 6 p.m. March 18 in the 3100 block of West 61st Street;
- At 1:26 a.m. March 15 in the 6000 block of South Kedzie Avenue;
- About 8:40 p.m. March 12 in the 6200 block of South Albany Avenue;
- About 7:30 a.m. March 9 in the 6200 block of South Troy Street; and
- About 8:15 a.m. March 9 in the 6200 block of South Albany.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8380.