Police are warning residents about a series of vehicle break-ins this month in Bronzeville on the South Side.
In each case, someone entered a parked vehicle and stole items, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
The thefts occurred:
- Between 8:30 p.m. May 13 and 2 p.m. May 14 in the 4600 block of South Wabash Avenue;
- Between 9 p.m. May 10 and 11 a.m. May 12 in the 4300 block of South Michigan Avenue;
- Between 8 p.m. May 10 and 12:30 p.m. May 11 in the 4400 block of South State Street;
- Between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. May 11 in the 4300 block of South Michigan; and
- Between 6 p.m. May 8 and 1:30 p.m. May 9 in the 4800 block of South Michigan.
No suspect description was available. Anyone with information is asked to call Area One detectives at 312-747-8380.