Chicago police are warning residents of five vehicle thefts reported in April in Back of the Yards on the South Side.
In each incident, victims had possession of their keys when their vehicles were stolen, according to a community alert from Chicago police.
The thefts happened:
- Between 2 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. April 14 in the 4700 block of South Hoyne Avenue;
- Between 8 p.m. April 17 and 10 a.m. April 18 in the 4900 block of South Hoyne Avenue;
- About 10 p.m April 17 in the 2100 block of West 50th Street;
- Between noon April 20 and 7 a.m. April 21 in the 4700 block of South Hoyne Avenue; and
- About 9 p.m. April 23 in the 4800 block of South Hoyne Avenue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Area Central detectives at 312-747-8382.