Police are warning residents on the South Side of a series of vehicle thefts reported last month in Back of the Yards.
In each case, the owners had the keys when the vehicles were stolen, Chicago police said.
The thefts happened:
- between 2 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. April 14 in the 4700 block of South Hoyne Avenue;
- between 8 p.m. and 10 a.m. April 17-18 in the 4900 block of South Hoyne Avenue;
- at 10 p.m. April 17-18 in the 2100 block of West 50th Street;
- between noon and 7 a.m. April 20-21 in the 4700 block of South Hoyne Avenue; and
- at 9 p.m. April 23 in the 4800 block of South Hoyne Avenue.
Police did not immediately provide a description of any suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at 312-747-8382.