Police are warning residents about a series of home burglaries reports over the past month in the Albany Park neighborhood on the Northwest Side.
The burglaries occurred:
- at 2:28 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 5300 block of North Springfield;
- between 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 15 in the 4800 block of North Albany;
- between 11:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. Aug. 23 in the 4900 block of North Whipple;
- between 11:15 a.m.– 2 p.m. 26 August in the 5200 block of North Kimball;
- between 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. 26 August in the 3300 block of West Ainslie;
- between 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. 29-30 August in the 3300 block of West Argyle;
- and at 12:42 a.m. 2 September in the 4800 block of North Sawyer.
In one case, the suspect was described as a 3o to 35-year-old Hispanic man between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-9 and 175 to 190 pounds.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to contact Area North detectives at (312)-744-8263.
With former Ald. Patrick Daley Thompson’s conviction, it may seem that the Daley family’s grip on the 11th Ward is slipping. But despite boundary and demographic changes in the ward, the Daleys and their allies are still exerting influence.
Four males were taken into custody after the shooting, which occurred about 10:50 p.m. Saturday.
Johnson suffered the concussion Feb. 14 but then played three more games afterward, unsure if his symptoms indicated a concussion. Once he did tell medical staffers, he missed 16 games before rejoining the Hawks’ lineup Saturday.
Call from out of the blue introduces confusion into love life.