Police are warning about a string of burglaries in the past month in the Trumbull Park neighborhood on the Far South Side.
In each burglary, someone got into a house or apartment through a side window and stole electronics, according to a community alert from Chicago Police.
The burglaries happened:
- between 5:30 p.m. Dec. 29 and 1 p.m. Dec 30 in the 10600 block of South Yates;
- between 7:30-9:30 p.m. Jan. 7 in the 10500 block of South Yates;
- between 5 p.m. Jan. 15 and 8:45 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 10700 block of South Calhoun;
- about 7 p.m. Jan. 20 in the 10600 block of South Oglesby; and
- about 9:30 p.m. Jan. 23 in the 10500 block of South Bensley.
Anyone with information should call Area South property crimes at (312) 747-8273.