Police are warning residents about a string of burglaries over the past two weeks in the Montclare and Dunning neighborhoods on the Northwest Side.
In the reported incidents, one or more suspects have entered apartments and houses through windows or doors and taken a vehicle, electronics, jewelry, cash and other items, according to a community alert from Chicago Police.
The break-ins occurred:
– In the 7300 block of West Belden between 8:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. on Nov. 21;
– In the 2400 block of North New England about 12:45 p.m. on Nov. 21;
– In the 7300 block of West Belmont about 1 a.m. Sunday;
– In the 2300 block of North Nordica about 8:47 p.m. Monday;
– In the 3000 block of North Newcastle between 6:45 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to contact Area North detectives at (312) 744-8263.